Jason made a big purchase this week. I finally gave in and let him buy a Nintendo Wii. (I swear, he is worse than a kid!) After going to several stores, he finally found ONE at Walmart. He saw another guy standing by it saying to his son, "They have one. Hurry, let’s go get your mom." Then, when they left, Jason ran over and snatched it. When he was checking out, he saw that guy come back and say, "What the… ? It was just here!" Jason giggled all the way out to the car. So ever since then, he has been having a ball. The kids love it too. Skyler is so funny when he plays. You should see him boxing. He jumps all over the place and kicks his legs while he is punching. He looks like Elaine dancing on Seinfeld. We can’t watch him without laughing. Shaylin is unstoppable at bowling. She has no technique or strategy. She just chucks the ball (often without even looking) and gets a strike EVERY TIME. It makes Jason furious. We had a big family Wii tournament last night, and I have to admit, it was pretty fun.