
This week, I took all four kids to their pediatrician in Durango for check-ups. That was a feat.
Skyler couldn’t stop asking questions about every machine that he saw. Shaylin kept knocking people over as she was trying to heely down the halls. She also had to pee in a cup and was very vocal about how disgusting that was. Sawyer kept trying to take his clothes off even though the doctor kept telling him that he didn’t need to. And little Macey picked that day to learn to yell. She no longer coo’s, jabbers, or talks - she just yells.
Oh, it was horrible. I though about asking for some Valium for me on the way out. I am pretty sure the doctor would have given me a whole case.
Well, at least the kids are all healthy. Skyler and Shaylin are a little tall. Sawyer is a little small. And Macey’s head is a little big. But all in all, they are normal.