Skyler is doing great in school. He is working hard, but I can tell that he gets bored sometimes. He even has a drawer in his desk at school where he keeps “things to do while I’m waiting for the rest of the class”. He is currently writing a book. It is called “Mission to Save the World”. It is now 30 pages long and is illustrated. On our long drive to Utah this weekend, he worked on typing it up on the laptop. Look for it soon in your local libraries.
Here is a funny thing that Sky said at the reunion. Each of the kids wrote down a way that they could be “fixed and determined” to follow the Savior. Skyler wrote, “I am fixed and determined not to date until I am 16. (And I don’t think that will be a problem.)” I think he is right.