Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Seven Peaks

We love Seven Peaks. It's a family favorite.



But this trip it was too crowded to be fun. The pools were packed and the lines for the slides were all the way down the ramps! (Seven Peaks regulars will understand that.) It was horrible.

The Make a Wish Foundation was holding their annual family fun day. Skyler said, "I know I shouldn't ever get mad at sick kids, but they are making it really crowded today! I'd like to make a wish that they all leave." Horrible.



Sawyer was BEYOND tired when we got there. He was going on three days of lots of fun and no naps. When he gets tired, he turns into a SPAZ with no inhibitions. He was running around, throwing himself into the water, doing flips off of the sides of the pools and never looking where he was going.

People kept giving him sympathetic smiles like, "Oh, look at that poor little boy. I wonder what kind of mental handicap he has. Well, at least he's having a fun day."