It is good to be home though. I missed my kids like crazy. I don’t know what I am going to do when they grow up and move out. They are my favorite toys. I really missed them.
They, on the other hand, had so much fun with Grandma that they hardly noticed that we were gone. Can you believe that? TEN DAYS!! I thought that they would be crying their little eyes out. I guess Grandma is too fun and too snuggly.
You should see all the fun things that she did with them and made with them while we were gone.
She is a good grandma!
Well, I had better get back to real life now. Jason was called into the stake young men’s presidency today, and he’s already busy. Skyler and Shaylin just challenged me to a sling shot war. (We brought them back sling shots. What were we thinking?) And Macey is currently eating applesauce with her hands.
It’s good to be home.