Monday, October 20, 2008

Health Insurance

I remember that after Sawyer was born, our health insurance agent called and said,


"We just wanted to contact you and congratulate you on the adoption of your son. We are all very happy for you here".


Then he said, "We also need to inform you that you must increase your family's health insurance policy. Your premiums will now go up $100 a month".


I thought that was a kind of rude congratulations call.


I have now decided that the joke is on them because I'm pretty sure that we are going to get our money's worth with this little guy.


Have you noticed how completely comfortable he is in the air?!?


Jason has decided that with Sawyer, the landing is the last thing on his mind.

When I am in the air, the landing is the ONLY thing on my mind.


I love this kid.