I went to Utah because it was time again for my annual Scrapaway. I go with my old Spanish Fork ward and scrapbook, play games, and eat yummy food for three days. It really IS heaven.
There were about 40 of us there. I had so much fun laughing and playing with my old friends. Plus I got 112 scrapbook pages done!
We played games like "Love Your Neighbor" and found out who has a crush on Orlando Bloom, who has a tattoo, who is pregnant, who likes boy bands, who has flipped off another driver, who has tasted breast milk and whose husband has a hairy back. Hilarious.
While I was there, Skyler and Shaylin stayed with their Utah friends, Colten and Scottlynn. They had a ball. I am amazed that they have been able to stay so close to their Utah friends since we have moved. But I am thrilled. Those sweet friends are such good influences on Sky and Shay.