To all of you who have tagged me before. I am sorry. I just think that I am too boring to write about.
But my brother, Cody, tagged me and this one I thought I could handle. Here are five things about me that very few people know.
1. I love sharp pencils. I keep an electric pencil sharpener hidden in my pantry, so that my pencils are always pointy.
2. If I could have any super power, it would be telekinesis. I hate standing up and getting things, after I sit down.
3. I would rather clean than cook.
4. To this day, I still have to check under my bed every night to make sure that nothing scary is hiding under there. ( Thank you, Cody.)
5. This is what my hair looked like in high school.
Okay, now I tag Camie St. John, Mary Ann Vreeken, Nichole Smith, Jacque Cook and Mindy Houghton. This should be good.