Sunday, December 9, 2007

Skyler at Home

Today, Skyler stayed home from church because now HE is sick. I had to speak, and Jason had to sing in the choir, so we just gave him our cell phone number and told him to call if he needed anything.

While I was speaking (and Jason had Macey out in the hall), Skyler called NINE times. Skyler’s messages were hilarious:

1. Hi. I was just wondering what is taking you guys so long?
2. It has been one hour. When are you coming home?
3. Hello. It has been an hour and five minutes. I am getting really bored.
4. Hi. I just heard a noise and it really freaked me out. I know that you would just tell me to pray, so I will.
5. Okay, I prayed and I am still freaked out.
6. Hi. The noise was Chulo. Can I eat the cream puffs in the freezer?
7. When are you coming home? I am starving!
8. I think I heard the garage door opening. It that you? I’m going to go check.
9. Dad is home. I’m sorry that I called you so much. Was your phone set on vibrate? Oh man, I hope so. Alright, bye.