I’ll give you a quick update on everyone. I just went on a temple trip with my young women to Utah. We went to the temple, went bowling, shopped at the mall and had a pajama party. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I’m not sure what is says about me that I truly love hanging out with those sweet girls. I’m sure it means that I’m young-at-heart, not that I’m immature.
Jason finally realized that buying a tractor is impractical, so he settled for a four-wheeler. Now he is planning on putting every attachment possible on it – snow plow, brush hog, trailer, etc. I think he is hoping that when he’s done, it will look like a tractor.

Skyler has recently discovered a big box of old books that Jason had growing up. He is loving Encyclopedia Brown, The Three Investigators, Summer of the Monkeys and Where the Red Fern Grows. It's fun to see him enjoying the books we loved growing up.

Shaylin is very into art of late. She is constantly drawing pictures on paper, chalkboards and sidewalks. I love finding sticky notes with pictures drawn on them all over the house.

Sawyer is learning to write his letters, and he loves it. He’s so proud of himself. He will write so many letters on a piece of paper that it looks like it's been completely colored. He is so cute.

Macey is a jabber box. There is always a running commentary streaming out of her mouth. Half of the time, she isn’t even talking to anyone. She just talks. It’s my favorite thing.