Jason - He is convinced that every job he does around the house could be done better and faster with a tractor (moving dirt, unclogging toilets, changing diapers - every job.) He is currently working hard on our giant garden. This weekend he cut our phone lines. Imagine what he could do with a tractor.
Me - My friend waxed my legs yesterday. When I asked her how badly it would hurt, she said, "You'll be okay. You've had kids, right?" Bad sign. When she ripped off the first strip of wax, I thought, "I would rather be having a baby."
Skyler - He is working on a science fair project entitled, "Does Nintendo Make You Smarter?" This weekend, he and five friends took several academic and physical tests, then played one hour of Nintendo, then took the tests again. They did better. Now Skyler is arguing to increase his daily allotted Nintendo time using "scientific data". Not good for Mom.
Shaylin - We just found The Smurfs on DVD. Shaylin thinks that they are "the cutest cartoon characters ever"! She is in love. She has recently been heard saying, "That was smurf-tastic" and "Skyler, you are in need of a good smurfing!" Classic.
Sawyer - He loves to work in the yard. Every morning, he puts on his cowboy hat and his moon boots (hilarious) and heads out the back door. Then he moves dirt and rocks around our property with his little shovel and wheelbarrow. He only pushes the wheelbarrow at a full-speed run.
Macey - She has recently learned the phrases, "That's so funny" and "I'm so sad". For example, today she wanted cookies for breakfast. I told her no, and she said, "Mommy, that's so funny". Then I told her no again, and she sobbed, "I'm soooooo sad!"